• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A tidal wave of nationalism...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A tidal wave of nationalism...

...spreading through Europe.

On my way into work I heard that the number of unemployed in Spain is on the increase.

How long before "Civil Unrest" comes into play...

Discuss, ignore, abuse AndyW's Mother, whatever...

The love of one's country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

On my way into work I heard that the number of unemployed in Spain is on the increase.

Discuss, ignore, abuse AndyW's Mother, whatever...
      Good. About time the evil EU is found out.

I think there will be an almighty kickoff in European countries and the USA when the huge cuts come in.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

I wonder if Spain regrets giving the 750,000 illegals amnesty & citizenship
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
        X