• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hung parliament

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hung parliament

That's good. Nick and Dave look, well, deader but Gordon looks just the same as normal.

Comment

I'd pay serious money to see it live.
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
        I'd pay serious money to see it live.
        live as in "live on the TV" or live as in "long and happy living"?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          'Live' as in looking into their eyes and see the terror racing through their minds; 'live' as in seeing them shake uncontrollably; 'live' as in being able to smell their piss and tulip as they lose control of the bodily functions; 'live' as in seeing the trap door open and they drop and seeing them kick about before going quiet.

I would like to be like Vir

How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

but it is still rather brutal. I wouldn't like it if I walked past a wall and somebody had painted a picture of me being executed on it. The artist/photoshopper concerned should doff his anonymity for a while and explain to their respective children why he wants to see their daddies strangled; or how he doesn't actually want them strangled, but just finds the idea of it funny.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              I'm glad you didn't ask HAB for a picture of a well hung parliament.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                but it is still rather brutal.
                I am pretty sure I saw a photo of a noose in some national newspaper on frontpage right under words of "hung parliament".

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                  but it is still rather brutal. I wouldn't like it if I walked past a wall and somebody had painted a picture of me being executed on it. The artist/photoshopper concerned should doff his anonymity for a while and explain to their respective children why he wants to see their daddies strangled; or how he doesn't actually want them strangled, but just finds the idea of it funny.
                  Not anonymous, done by Banksy (originally Bristol-based street artist, whose work is now quite sought after. cba'd to find a link, but google it.)
                  Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Banksy

Conceded. Omit "anonymity"; substitute "pseudonymity".

Comment

Working...
                    X