• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The SY01 agony aunt thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The SY01 agony aunt thread

Post all your woes here. SY01 is here to help.

Now, who's first.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Post all your woes here. SY01 is here to help.

Now, who's first.
    I think you and your granny need help

Comment

Originally posted by SofaKingdom View Post
      Interesting. You have a granny fetish. I prescribe 4 bottles of fine real ale and a pot noodle. You'll be right as rain in the morning.

Next.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Interesting. You have a granny fetish. I prescribe 4 bottles of fine real ale and a pot noodle. You'll be right as rain in the morning.

Next.
        I think you have taken the founder of Pot Noodle's name a little too literally

Am on my second ale now. Will report back after number 4.

Comment

Dear agony aunt

I sometimes use a contractor forum on the interweb. I recently noticed that one poster constantly starts attention seeking threads. He is obviously a little lonely and deluded.

What do you recommend?

Yours

MF from Luton
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Dear agony aunt

I sometimes use a contractor forum on the interweb. I recently noticed that one poster constantly starts attention seeking threads. He is obviously a little lonely and deluded.

What do you recommend?

Yours

MF from Luton
            Well now. Presumably you've tried trolling him off the forums, right? Didn't work huh. Then have you tried posting drivel to throw him off the scent? Mmm hmmm, that' didn't work either right? How about bragging about cage fighting? Ganging up with other forum members that are equally wanton and cretinous? Still no go?

OK, The solution is simple. Repeatedly slam your head in the door and then you won't mind as much as you'll be tending to your sore head so much you won't notice the poor lonely unfortunate seeking attention in this way.

Ithangyou.

Comment

I think you have taken the founder of Pot Noodle's name a little too literally

Am on my second ale now. Will report back after number 4.
              Nah. Report back after ale no 3 - I really can't wait that long.
              Last edited by Zippy; 30 April 2010, 19:36.
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                Nah. Report back after ale no 3 - I really can't wait that long.
                Since you ask I feel far better. As to whether I'll feel right as rain in the morning, I have my doubts

Comment

Since you ask I feel far better. As to whether I'll feel right as rain in the morning, I have my doubts
                  another happy punter. Well done. Try some scratchings as well, if you feel up to it.

<Thump>
                  <Thump>
                  <Thump>

OK MF that's enough now. An hour of that is more than enough. Feel better?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    I recently noticed that one poster constantly starts attention seeking threads. He is obviously a little lonely and deluded.
                    Does he also wet the bed?
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X