• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cannot wait for the election to be over

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot wait for the election to be over

Then hopefully CUK can go back to the way it was. Every sodding thread is Gordon this, Nick Clegg that, hung parliament the other.

Seriously, who gives a frak. You're obsessed, the lot of yer.

Edit : Why can't we talk about cool doom and stuff. Greece, the PIIGS nations, global debt, conspiracy theories about goldman sachs being the IMF and the perpertrator of the credit crunch.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Then hopefully CUK can go back to the way it was. Every sodding thread is Gordon this, Nick Clegg that, hung parliament the other.

Edit : Why can't we talk about cool doom and stuff. Greece, the PIIGS nations, global debt, conspiracy theories about goldman sachs being the IMF and the perpertrator of the credit crunch.
    All Greeces' unemployed will be allowed to come to Britain and claim benefits and houses once they've worked here for a year.
    Last edited by TimberWolf; 2 May 2010, 11:33.

Comment

then hopefully cuk can go back to the way it was. Every sodding thread is gordon this, nick clegg that, hung parliament the other.

edit : Why can't we talk about me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me
      ftfy
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        All Greeces' unemployed will be allowed to come to Britain and claim benefits and houses once they've worked here for a year.
        Nick Clegg will give the whole world asylum amnesty in the UK....it'll be elbow room only while shopping in Waitrose...

Comment

It's OK SY01, only a few days to go, then we can go back to your attention seeking
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
            It's OK SY01, only a few days to go, then we can go back to your attention seeking
            Good oh, can wait a few days.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Hmm, because before the election we hardly ever talked about politics?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Green Mango View Post
                Nick Clegg will give the whole world asylum amnesty in the UK....it'll be elbow room only while shopping in Waitrose...
                Bollocks.

Current rules mean you can get right to remain after 14 years.

Also Boris Johnson, Tory Mayor of London, made the idea of 10 years well known before the Lib Dems.

So you could accuse the Lib Dems of stealing someone else who is more intelligent ideas.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Bollocks.

Also Boris Johnson, Tory Mayor of London, made the idea of 10 years well known before the Lib Dems.

So you could accuse the Lib Dems of stealing someone else who is more intelligent ideas.
                  I think Boris is probably playing a "gerrymandering" game. He's smarter than he looks (not too difficult I admit)
                  Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Bollocks.

Actually I was only trying to wind up suityou01.

Comment

Working...
                    X