• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who knew.... NLUK is Cojak's Gimp - Official!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who knew.... NLUK is Cojak's Gimp - Official!

Stole from a "Serious" Thread!
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    ................ I will let NLUK loose..........
    I know we often accuse each other of Sockpuppetry.... but NorthernLad is Cojak's personal Biatch!!!

Who-da thunk it??

Originally posted by Drewster View Post

I know we often accuse each other of Sockpuppetry.... but NorthernLad is Cojak's personal Biatch!!!

Who-da thunk it??
    Jealous?
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
      Jealous?
      Hell Yeah!!!

Comment

<sits quietly at the back licking his eyebrows>
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          <sits quietly at the back licking his eyebrows>

brushing her

All unauthorised CUK sockies must be banned with extreme prejudice

Comment

Who-da thunk it??
            Interesting and makes sense. Since Cojak became moderator her posts have been sensitive & helpful. As all long timers of CUK will know that previously Cojak was an Uber Bitch. A real nasty aggressive piece of work.

Very clever shes split this into two types of posting. Its like Twins!
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Interesting and makes sense. Since Cojak became moderator her posts have been sensitive & helpful. As all long timers of CUK will know that previously Cojak was an Uber Bitch. A real nasty aggressive piece of work.

No! No! NLUK isn't her Sockie........ He is real..... He just "lives" in her airing cupboard and is let out occasionally to do her bidding!

Ooooooooo what a life!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

MF you really do talk utter tulipe.
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                  MF you really do talk utter tulipe.
                  ..........and this weeks "No Tulip Sherlock" prize goes to.......................... <drum roll> Cliphead!!

Comment

..........and this weeks "No Tulip Sherlock" prize goes to.......................... <drum roll> Cliphead!!
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X