• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

House Prices Set to Rise!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House Prices Set to Rise!

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: House prices are set to soar

Boomed!!!

Well if you believe this article, then my House/BTL investment model is telling me to buy four houses on 30% LTV deals over a four year plan!

Time to jump back into housing!!!!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I'd rather switch to using so called "functional" languages than see this to happen!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        I'd rather switch to using so called "functional" languages than see this to happen!
        Well good. Just make sure you post it in the right forum!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Well it was only a matter of time really. Shortage of supply, low interest rates, and, to quote Gordon Brown........."millions more people back into work".
          A heady mix of good news for us homeowners. Wouldn't want to be a desperate renter, gnashing my teeth and bleating on about houseprice crashes ad nauseum. The prizes will go to those that have grasped the nettle and got themselves on the ladder..................it is nature's way, reward the courageous.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
          X