• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Propaganda - schnell

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Propaganda - schnell

www.bbc.co.uk

"What is a hung parliament?"

Ever feel like this is a foregone conclusion?

Cast your votes in vein people.

HTH
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

I'm getting cynical and suspicious about this voting business too. When was the democracy vote? Were we asked? What if we collectively wish to be ruled by a dictator for a change? How can we vote for that? The only choice we get is democracy.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      I'm getting cynical and suspicious about this voting business too. When was the democracy vote? Were we asked? What if we collectively wish to be ruled by a dictator for a change? How can we vote for that? The only choice we get is democracy.
      I think you are being cute, but am too thick to understand

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        Don't worry about it. Another 10 years and it will be Sharia!!!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          You jest

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            You jest
            Tomorrow belongs to me ...
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              www.bbc.co.uk

"What is a hung parliament?"

Ever feel like this is a foregone conclusion?

Cast your votes in vein people.

HTH
              I think you meant BBC News - Q&A: What is a hung parliament? - although I'm not sure why a news outlet addressing such a question should be described as propaganda

At least the Beeb go into some detail in explaining the term and putting it in context, unlike the Telegraph's pathetic three sentences and a big picture.

Comment

I am glad they snuck in that bit about 1996 (Ulster's day in the sun). All the other papers would have you believe we haven't had a hung parliament for donkeys years.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  You make it sound like that'll be a bad thing?
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    I think you meant BBC News - Q&A: What is a hung parliament? - although I'm not sure why a news outlet addressing such a question should be described as propaganda

At least the Beeb go into some detail in explaining the term and putting it in context, unlike the Telegraph's pathetic three sentences and a big picture.
                    The Telegraph is pretty dire these days, what with blatant product placement, articles lacking a picture, and (my particular bugbear) an auto-refreshing main page.

Only last week there was an item about a rare insect that had just been discovered, and no picture of it FFS, and that happens all the time.

And why did this article in today's online edition have to be about Blackberries specifically?
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X