• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Neighbour dispute update

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neighbour dispute update

This is now escalating to bonkers heights.

Last week Mrs neighbour was waving and took a photo of me from her garden looking into my dormer extension where my bureau desk is located.

On Thursday morning the roofer working on my roof came to my house to tell me that Mrs neighbour was spreading allegations to him that I was the P word. (She has a couple of young kids).

I called the police about this as I am not having my privacy invaded, and slander spread like this.

Friday evening I pulled up at the same time as Mr, who came to the end of my drive and said, quote “"What the f are you doing sending the police to my door? Do us a favour and get your house up for sale and do one. If you start f-ing annoying me, you f-ing won't want to work on it"....”

Luckily this is on CCTV so I have left the tape with the police.

Mrs neighbour actually started the police as she phoned them to complain about my burning my pampas grass of all things – the plod was a nice guy and agreed with me that she is clearly nuts.

Not heard anything back as yet.

Stressed like anything over this…..

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post

Last week Mrs neighbour was waving and took a photo of me from her garden looking into my dormer extension where my bureau desk is located.

On Thursday morning the roofer working on my roof came to my house to tell me that Mrs neighbour was spreading allegations to him that I was the P word. (She has a couple of young kids).

I called the police about this as I am not having my privacy invaded, and slander spread like this.

Friday evening I pulled up at the same time as Mr, who came to the end of my drive and said, quote “"What the f are you doing sending the police to my door? Do us a favour and get your house up for sale and do one. If you start f-ing annoying me, you f-ing won't want to work on it"....”

Mrs neighbour actually started the police as she phoned them to complain about my burning my pampas grass of all things – the plod was a nice guy and agreed with me that she is clearly nuts.

IANAL but firebomb the psycho bitch.

If Mr(?) starts anything, hit him, hard. Don't think about it, don't threaten, just do it with controlled, measured force. Forget all this "acting in self defence" bollocks, just twat him.

Comment

Do us a favour and get your house up for sale and do one. If you start f-ing annoying me, you f-ing won't want to work on it"....”
      Is there a translation available? This doesn't sound good or constructive.

Edit: "do one": Verb. To go away. E.g."Listen, I'm going to do one and let you finish your work. I'll call you later."

Comment

Defamation of character? Sue the bitch? Just a thought.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          I am looking into this - emailed my solicitor as the roofer was worried enough to have spoken to me, hence I suspect he may be willing to make a statement about this.

Comment

<Frankie Boyle Humour On>
            Kidnap her kids & bury them on a moor. No smoke without fire!
            </Frankie Boyle Humour Off>
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I am looking into this - emailed my solicitor as the roofer was worried enough to have spoken to me, hence I suspect he may be willing to make a statement about this.
              Wilmslow, you've seriously got to sort yourself out. This isn't the first time you've had problems with your neighbours, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Wilmslow, you've seriously got to sort yourself out. This isn't the first time you've had problems with your neighbours, is it?
                This is his fault, how?
                Trolling effort 1/10.

Comment

This is his fault, how?
                  Trolling effort 1/10.
                  Perhaps you and AtW could go around to Wilmslow's, lend some moral support and wave at the neighbours.

Imagine 5'6'' skinny Russian, with a moustache holding a squirrel and a fella sucking his thumb.

That should fix the problem!
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Perhaps you and AtW could go around to Wilmslow's, lend some moral support and wave at the neighbours.

Imagine 5'6'' skinny Russian, with a moustache holding a squirrel and a fella sucking his thumb.

That should fix the problem!
                    better than churchill (just)

1.5/10

Comment

Working...
                    X