• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For Lunch Today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Lunch Today

I am trying the new Dominoes Meltdown - The Revenge Pizza!!

Whoa. Spicy!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

How lovely...

Comment

I've had a few Leffes in The Grove in Leeds this lunch, £3.90 a pint, quality tho.

Last time this happened I got several warnings by Scotspine but as he's off watch now, watch this space, hic!

Comment

3 stella, 1 alpine, 1 macaroni cheese, 1 garlic bread.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          Last time this happened I got several warnings by Scotspine but as he's off watch now, watch this space, hic!
          There has been a change in regime - you get banned now for such threads without warnings!

Comment

[QUOTE=stek;1134892]I've had a few LeffesQUOTE]

Now that's a proper contratoer lunch. As long as it was a few+. Two, and you might as well be permie.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              I am trying the new Dominoes Meltdown - The Revenge Pizza!!

Whoa. Spicy!
              Trust me...........6 hours from now you will be leaving a vapour trail!!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Trust me...........6 hours from now you will be leaving a vapour trail!!
                It's bubbling nicely. The missus just walked into the room with a bird in a cage!!

It's now dead!
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Silly hotness aside, was it actually nice?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I had a cheese and pickle sandwhich and a packet of Walkers world cup chicken teriyaki crisps... then the wife came home with some of that nice Covent Garden soup.

Had lunch, moi? No love... mmmm fatty.
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                    X