• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A bit of topical fun

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bit of topical fun

Use this to "Tory" yourself up!!

Tory Name Generator

Mine comes out as James Ailsa-McGloin!

I say..............what ho!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Use this to "Tory" yourself up!!

Tory Name Generator

Mine comes out as James Ailsa-McGloin!

I say..............what ho!!

Mine came out as my three answers concatenated..... Complex algorithm that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
      Mine came out as my three answers concatenated..... Complex algorithm that!!!
      Yes. Budget cuts I expect.

I was hoping for the likes of "Piers Ponsonby-Snudgett", or something even more pretentious.
      This would never have happened under the Tories!!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

margaret hilda-thatcher ??????

Rubbish!
        Last edited by Tingles; 4 May 2010, 18:46.

Comment

Utter pants. It only works if you had a U grandad, street and headmaster, in which case your name should be tory enough already.

Comment

Arthur Windsor-Lowe

Comment

>>William The High Street-Dodd

Hardly worth the time to host the page.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Charles Kew-Hinton
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Shaunbhoy - that yoke is rubbish - it thinks I'm a fella
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Shaunbhoy - that yoke is rubbish - it thinks I'm a fella
                    Agreed. Tis hopeless. And it had so much potential too...........but failed to deliver. Another failed NL IT project methinks.

Comment

Working...
                    X