• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oi, Tingles!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oi, Tingles!

What have you been up to now?

UKIP regrets 'blow up Iran' quote
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    What have you been up to now?

UKIP regrets 'blow up Iran' quote
    Why have the BBC not reported what was actually said, rather than pick out individual words? Biased reporting from the BBC as usual!
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
      Why have the BBC not reported what was actually said, rather than pick out individual words? Biased reporting from the BBC as usual!
      Well, it's not that hard to find that he said "bollocks to the backward tribal *******" about Afghanistan, and "we should blow them up first" about Iran.

It's called the web, threaded; you should figure out how it all works when you have the time

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Well, it's not that hard to find that he said "bollocks to the backward tribal *******" about Afghanistan, and "we should blow them up first" about Iran.

It's called the web, threaded; you should figure out how it all works when you have the time
        I dunno, I find web sites like that too difficult to use.

Comment

I dunno, I find web sites like that too difficult to use.
          Get your nurse to move the mouse for you - just like The Golden Shot: "Up a bit... left a bit... down a bit... CLICK!"

Comment

Get your nurse to move the mouse for you - just like The Golden Shot: "Up a bit... left a bit... down a bit... CLICK!"
            Still, can't find it. You'll just have to quote it for us older folk.

Comment

Still, can't find it. You'll just have to quote it for us older folk.
              I ALREADY DID:

Bless; isn't it time for your bath?

Comment

I ALREADY DID:

Bless; isn't it time for your bath?
                Been for the bath, well, shower, still can't see it.

Comment

Working...
                X