• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sounds like Greece might be heading towards revolution...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like Greece might be heading towards revolution...

Looks like they've started firebombing banks in Athens...

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Looks like they've started firebombing banks in Athens...
    Yeah, that will help...

Comment

3 people dead after the Athens bank gets firebombed

What will happen if Greece decides not to go through with the cuts?
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        3 people dead after the Athens bank gets firebombed

What will happen if Greece decides not to go through with the cuts?
        The greeks have always done that kind of stuff, doesn't mean a revolution is imminent.
        If they don't go thro' with the cuts then they have to default, come out of the Euro and create a new Drachma. Might be the best option
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Well at least they have nice weather, we're gonna freeze when France cuts off the lecy next winter.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
            Well at least they have nice weather, we're gonna freeze when France cuts off the lecy next winter.
            What are the rules regarding relocating when destitute in the UK? There must be warmer places to be down on your luck than the UK. Gibraltar? Or some nice tropical location? Have we got any nice warm islands left that we are allowed in to?

Comment

I'm just relieved that no-one's blaming the UK for all this.

Yet.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I'm just relieved that no-one's blaming the UK for all this.

Yet.
                Why would they want to blame the UK?

(please limit your answers to 2 sides of foolscap)
                Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

I'm just relieved that no-one's blaming the UK for all this..
                  UK has got worse budget deficit than Greece.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    UK has got worse budget deficit than Greece.
                    Yes but at least we have the profits from SKA to help bail us out.
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X