• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tory govt vs Hung govt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tory govt vs Hung govt

The choice is a tory govt vs hung parliament govt

Cameron is not the best Tory leader but I'd rather they had a chance than watch Nick Clegg prop up the Labour party for another 5 years.

Say no to mass immigration, amnesty for illegals, Euro, releasing prisoners early, more taxes, more political correctness - vote TORY.

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
    The choice is a tory govt vs hung parliament govt

Cameron is not the best Tory leader but I'd rather they had a chance than watch Nick Clegg prop up the Labour party for another 5 years.

Say no to mass immigration, amnesty for illegals, Euro, releasing prisoners early, more taxes, more political correctness - vote TORY.
    I think you will find that apart from Dang, Tarkers and Cybertory that we on this site do not "do" partisan politics. Partisan affiliation is identical to how football fans follow their teams. I for one am not interested in your "redneck" cliches .... so why dont you trot off to your rally and leave the real brains behind the political system (CUK that is ) alone to make their/our own minds up.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

CUK, the only place where you can find yourself being lectured on political morality and social decency... by an agent!

Comment

Originally posted by dang65 View Post
        CUK, the only place where you can find yourself being lectured on political morality and social decency... by an agent!
        It's brilliant is'nt it
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Lord save us from Schoolboy politics....

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            I think you will find that apart from Dang, Tarkers and Cybertory that we on this site do not "do" partisan politics. Partisan affiliation is identical to how football fans follow their teams. I for one am not interested in your "redneck" cliches .... so why dont you trot off to your rally and leave the real brains behind the political system (CUK that is ) alone to make their/our own minds up.
            I'm not partisan. I am not a member or a fan of the three main parties. I just find it obvious that the Tories are less ridiculous than Labour / Lib dem.

Comment

i'm not a pheasant plucker, i'm an obnoxious raving felchlord.
              ftfy.

Comment

I'm not partisan. I am not a member or a fan of the three main parties. I just find it obvious that the Tories are less ridiculous than Labour / Lib dem.
                Good luck with lower taxes - no government has managed that yet the last Tory one found 22 new ways to tax us

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                  Good luck with lower taxes - no government has managed that yet the last Tory one found 22 new ways to tax us
                  I'm a conservative with a small "c". Lower taxes, Christianity, freedom of speech, integrity in public office + democratic process, family values, no positive net immigration, national sovereignty, solid defence, capital punishment, punishment for crime, small state, that sort of thing.

The Conservative party fail on each of these measures, but they don't fail anywhere near the Labour party has. Libdem would obviously fail even more than Labour.

See? Politics is simple.
                  Last edited by contractor79; 5 May 2010, 16:35.

Comment

See? Politics is simple.
                    Just as well

Comment

Working...
                    X