• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vote early, vote often!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote early, vote often!

Remember to vote early and often today. It is known that many people have already voted numerous times. So make your vote count!

This public service announcement brought to you in the knowledge it won't make any difference to the outcome anyway. It's all going to end rather badly. Glad I'm not in the UK any more.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Originally posted by threaded View Post
    Remember to vote early and often today. It is known that many people have already voted numerous times. So make your vote count!
    WHS

If you can't bring yourself to vote for any of the candidates go and spoil your ballot paper - show them that you do care about the choices you are being offered, not that you don't care at all.

This public service announcement brought to you in the knowledge it won't make any difference to the outcome anyway. It's all going to end rather badly.
    I disagree with this.

Not that it won't end rather badly, that's a given, but the election is the opportunity to effect just how badly it is going to end.

Comment

Just went to vote - lazy b's not open yet!

Comment

Good luck you non-expats.

You can use my vote, because I can't vote.

Comment

Government Petitions

When the new party/parties get in, we should start thinking about dragging out those government petitions that Labour swept under the carpet.

Comment

What we really need is a civil war.

Whoever wins.

This country belongs to its people, not to the Government.

Comment

They have been round here.

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              What we really need is a civil war.

Whoever wins.

This country belongs to its people, not to the Government.

Aye.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

When I was out earlier I made a bit of a detour so I went past one of the local poling stations - it looked busy. There were loads of Labour & Respect bods bothering people and I saw a number of people going in. I was on the other side of the road so never talked to them. (I don't want to be arrested for assaulting them.)

It will be interesting to see what the turn-out will be.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                  It will be interesting to see what the turn-out will be.
                  About 150% in your area by the sounds of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                    About 150% in your area by the sounds of it.
                    I've started the Postal Vote Fraud thread, so that we can speculate how long it will be before evidence appears.

Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                    X