• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

All Nighter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Nighter

So who's going to be transfied on their telly box tonight counting in all the votes?

Think I'll give it till about 01:00 as tomorrow will be same tulip, different day regardless of who is in power.

Need to head for the airport before 4am so might hang around for a bit.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Probably watch the "Alternative" election night on CH4. Until about 12 when I shall fall asleep, dreaming of democracy.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Not me, but I usually get up for a whizz in the middle of the night so i might switch on the telly and have a look.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
          So who's going to be transfied on their telly box tonight counting in all the votes?

Think I'll give it till about 01:00 as tomorrow will be same tulip, different day regardless of who is in power.
          hear hear
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Not me, but I usually get up for a whizz in the middle of the night so i might switch on the telly and have a look.

Aye.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

yes - except being without an idiot box I'll put a DVD on in the left hand monitor and a relevant website on t'other.

Did consider going to Robin Ince's comedy thing at Bethnal Green Working Men's club, but sha'n't.

Comment

Well I'll be up - until I start to get bored. So could be early or could be all night depending what's happening. I even have tomorrow morning off just in case!
                Loopy Loo

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                  Probably watch the "Alternative" election night on CH4. Until about 12 when I shall fall asleep, dreaming of democracy and what could've been.
                  ftfy.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post

No point staying up, there is a good chance most of the counts wont be done till tommorow afternoon anyway. Huge numbers of postal votes have not been returned yet and the counting process for them is much slower as they have to check the signatures on the ballots against the proofs suplied when registering for them.

Postal votes have to be counted before the regular ones as well I think.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X