• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This was a pantomime performance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was a pantomime performance

The hung parliament was decided before the election happened. This is by design. You are all being lied to. There is no such thing as democracy.

What a ******* farce.

Have a nice day.

SY01
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by zeitghost
    No tulip sherlock.
    Then why do we accept this? Just mozy along going "baaaa" with all the other sheeple.

Comment

Welcome to Friday.

Twas ever thus

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Welcome to Friday.

Twas ever thus
        baaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          The hung parliament was decided before the election happened. This is by design. You are all being lied to. There is no such thing as democracy.

What a ******* farce.

Have a nice day.

SY01
          Conservatives have more votes than Labour did when T Blair took power.
          Take out highly subsidised Scotland out of the equation; Conservatives would have an overall majority.
          How did Labour win? They Gerrymandered the boundaries so there would be lots of areas with Labour voters in oodd ball constancies particularly Scotland.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

The hung parliment was not decided before the election -how could anyone know which way everyone was going to vote.

The fact was all of the surveys pointed towards a hung parliment and as such all the parties geared up for that and started making deals and partnerships.

It this sort of ill informed rubbish spouting which the sheeple will bleet about simple because if fits their ill concieved view of the world.

Probably

Comment

Then why do we accept this? Just mozy along going "baaaa" with all the other sheeple.

I don't see your van full of fertiliser and fireworks parked outside parliament...

Comment

I blame the Freemasons! "They've" got it all sewn up!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  The hung parliment was not decided before the election -how could anyone know which way everyone was going to vote.

The fact was all of the surveys pointed towards a hung parliment and as such all the parties geared up for that and started making deals and partnerships.

It this sort of ill informed rubbish spouting which the sheeple will bleet about simple because if fits their ill concieved view of the world.

Probably
                  Yeah, planning this would be impossible

Wake up man! This is just mental conditioning on a grand scale.

Step 1) Prepare public opinion - "There might be a hung parliament"
                  Step 2) Warm the pot - "Hung parliament strong possibility"
                  Step 3) Simmer - "Financial impact of hung parliament would be bad"
                  Step 4) Appease - "Look at Greece, wow at least we're no them, phew!"
                  Step 5) Serve - "Whoops, hung parliament, well that's ok we expected this"

When you consider, our overlords that are orchestrating this, also stand to make a small fortune from all of this.

Yes it was planned.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                    I don't see your van full of fertiliser and fireworks parked outside parliament...
                    There is such a thing as peaceful protesting you know.

Comment

Working...
                    X