PDA

View Full Version : This was a pantomime performance

suityou01
7th May 2010, 07:23
The hung parliament was decided before the election happened. This is by design. You are all being lied to. There is no such thing as democracy.

What a ******* farce.

Have a nice day.

SY01

suityou01
7th May 2010, 07:26
No shit sherlock.

Then why do we accept this? Just mozy along going "baaaa" with all the other sheeple.

:mad

NickFitz
7th May 2010, 07:37
Welcome to Friday.

Twas ever thus :rolleyes:

suityou01
7th May 2010, 07:39
Welcome to Friday.

Twas ever thus :rolleyes:

baaaaaaa

Paddy
7th May 2010, 07:41
The hung parliament was decided before the election happened. This is by design. You are all being lied to. There is no such thing as democracy.

What a ******* farce.

Have a nice day.

SY01

Conservatives have more votes than Labour did when T Blair took power.
Take out highly subsidised Scotland out of the equation; Conservatives would have an overall majority.
How did Labour win? They Gerrymandered the boundaries so there would be lots of areas with Labour voters in oodd ball constancies particularly Scotland.

original PM
7th May 2010, 07:41
The hung parliment was not decided before the election -how could anyone know which way everyone was going to vote.

The fact was all of the surveys pointed towards a hung parliment and as such all the parties geared up for that and started making deals and partnerships.

It this sort of ill informed rubbish spouting which the sheeple will bleet about simple because if fits their ill concieved view of the world.

Probably

Scary
7th May 2010, 07:46
Then why do we accept this? Just mozy along going "baaaa" with all the other sheeple.

I don't see your van full of fertiliser and fireworks parked outside parliament...

Churchill
7th May 2010, 07:46

I blame the Freemasons! "They've" got it all sewn up! :devil

:rollin:

suityou01
7th May 2010, 07:48
The hung parliment was not decided before the election -how could anyone know which way everyone was going to vote.

The fact was all of the surveys pointed towards a hung parliment and as such all the parties geared up for that and started making deals and partnerships.

It this sort of ill informed rubbish spouting which the sheeple will bleet about simple because if fits their ill concieved view of the world.

Probably

Yeah, planning this would be impossible :eyes

Wake up man! This is just mental conditioning on a grand scale.

Step 1) Prepare public opinion - "There might be a hung parliament"
Step 2) Warm the pot - "Hung parliament strong possibility"
Step 3) Simmer - "Financial impact of hung parliament would be bad"
Step 4) Appease - "Look at Greece, wow at least we're no them, phew!"
Step 5) Serve - "Whoops, hung parliament, well that's ok we expected this"

When you consider, our overlords that are orchestrating this, also stand to make a small fortune from all of this.

Yes it was planned.

HTH

suityou01
7th May 2010, 07:50
I don't see your van full of fertiliser and fireworks parked outside parliament...

There is such a thing as peaceful protesting you know. :eyes

Churchill
7th May 2010, 07:52

When you consider, our overlords that are orchestrating this, also stand to make a small fortune from all of this.

Yes it was planned.

HTH

The scary thing is that there are quite a few of you nutters around. Wouldn't you be more comfortable on the David Icke forum? Either that or a padded cell?

chef
7th May 2010, 07:53

ok then, so if you know this much and it's so obvious, what will be the eventual outcome? who will end up in power and in what form

- a coalition between Lab, LibDem, Scottish and Welsh unionists
- a minority government between Con and Irish Unionists
- a coalition between Con and LibDem
- other?

suityou01
7th May 2010, 07:53
The scary thing is that there are quite a few of you nutters around. Wouldn't you be more comfortable on the David Icke forum? Either that or a padded cell?

Me and Zeitghost for two.
Quite right Churchill. We are the nutters. :tired

Churchill
7th May 2010, 07:54
Me and Zeitghost for two.
Quite right Churchill. We are the nutters. :tired

The difference between you and Zeity is that people like him.

suityou01
7th May 2010, 07:57
The difference between you and Zeity is that people like him.

Fair enough :wave:

MarillionFan
7th May 2010, 07:59
Are you telling me that going to the polls and drawing a large cock and balls against each candidate was a waste of time!!

Bloody hell!:tantrum::tantrum:

Churchill
7th May 2010, 08:01
Are you telling me that going to the polls and drawing a large cock and balls against each candidate was a waste of time!!

Bloody hell!:tantrum::tantrum:

It'll give you practice for the next General Election in about.... Ooooh 12 months time...

Scary
7th May 2010, 08:02
There is such a thing as peaceful protesting you know. :eyes

I'm sure you're out peacefully protesting, like, all the time. :eyes

Baaaa.

SofaKingdom
7th May 2010, 08:02
It'll give you practice for the next General Election in about.... Ooooh 12 months time...

He doesn't need practice. When you've seen that many close up it's easy.

Allegedly.

gingerjedi
7th May 2010, 08:04

Yes it was planned.

HTH

Are you Alex Jones's socky?

Moscow Mule
7th May 2010, 08:34
Apparently:

The moon landings were faked

9/11 was planned by the US government

Kennedy was shot from the grassy knoll

MI5 killed Diana (it was MI6:freaky:)

Jews dominate the world

Platypus
7th May 2010, 09:15

Don't be a moron.

NickFitz
7th May 2010, 09:20
Step 1: Who knows what the **** will happen?
Step 2: Who knows what the **** has happened?

Rinse and repeat endlessly.

As I said above: 'twas ever thus. It's hard to believe that any reasonably intelligent person over the age of (say) 24 can't understand that sometimes things just end up in a mess, and it doesn't mean that the mess was planned.

Sometimes life imitates software ;)

Moscow Mule
7th May 2010, 09:25
Don't be a moron.

Succinctly put.

suityou01
7th May 2010, 09:26
Step 1: Who knows what the **** will happen?
Step 2: Who knows what the **** has happened?

Rinse and repeat endlessly.

As I said above: 'twas ever thus. It's hard to believe that any reasonably intelligent person over the age of (say) 24 can't understand that sometimes things just end up in a mess, and it doesn't mean that the mess was planned.

Sometimes life imitates software ;)

I remain suspicious. And pissed off. Apparently I am universally disliked on this forum, so can I suggest people stop posting in this thread, let it drop of the bottom, and so will I.

Many thanks

SY01

Drewster
7th May 2010, 09:29
I remain suspicious. And pissed off. Apparently I am universally disliked on this forum, so can I suggest people stop posting in this thread, let it drop of the bottom, and so will I.

Many thanks

SY01

OK.... D'Oh!

MaryPoppins
7th May 2010, 09:31

Many thanks

SY01

There, there SY01.

That might have held a bit more conviction if you'd just stopped posting. :laugh

shaunbhoy
7th May 2010, 09:39

Many thanks

SY01

off

:spel

SofaKingdom
7th May 2010, 09:40

Many thanks

SY01

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/rmc/lowres/rmcn2l.jpg

NickFitz
7th May 2010, 09:47

Many thanks

SY01

No :p

To put it succinctly: stuff is hard. Hard stuff is really hard. The stuff you propose is so hard that even a hard bastard like Mandelson couldn't do it.

To put it even more succinctly: shit happens, but seldom on purpose.

cojak
7th May 2010, 09:54
http://community.handbag.com/ver1.0/content/scripts/tinymce/plugins/emotions/images/eusa_whistle.gif

DiscoStu
7th May 2010, 10:07

Many thanks

SY01

Nurse, he needs his sheets changing again...

MarillionFan
7th May 2010, 10:10
Wow. He's wet the bed again and I wasn't anywhere near him.

I cannot believe I get to type this.

Nick Fitz. You sir are a bully!:eek:

NotAllThere
7th May 2010, 10:44
This was a pantomime performance
Oh no it wasn't.

MaryPoppins
7th May 2010, 10:45
Oh no it wasn't.

Argh, you beat me to it.

MarillionFan
7th May 2010, 10:46
Argh, you beat me to it.

Well thats all right then, we'll have to do it again then, won't we? Whoops!

Moscow Mule
7th May 2010, 10:49
Sticky? :rollin:

Nice touch mods...

Drewster
7th May 2010, 10:49
Post sticky-ed!!!!!

Now thats cruel!!! Well done! :yay::yay:

Moscow Mule
7th May 2010, 10:50
Oh no it wasn't.

"Your career!"

"It's behind you!"

ctdctd
7th May 2010, 10:58
Sticky? :rollin:

Nice touch mods...

Naughty Mod with a lollipop :laugh :laugh :laugh

DaveB
7th May 2010, 11:07
<cough>

Cunning Plan 3427A?

fullyautomatix
7th May 2010, 11:10

What a ******* farce.

Have a nice day.

SY01

As far as conspiracy theories go, this one gets the most lame conspiracy theory award.

Wake up pal, the only party that lied to you was Labour. England has overwhelmingly voted Labour out. Scots have voted Brown back in so they can cling to gravy trains for their entire life.

d000hg
7th May 2010, 12:37
What's the point of this thread? Let's see, who got most votes:

1. Tory
2. Labour
3. Libdem

Who got most seats:

1. Tory
2. Labour
3. Libdem

A hung parliament isn't a pantomime, it's a valid result that has happened many times in the past. Not to mention being a common occurrence in other nations.

The UK system is steeped in tradition and is therefore quirky and eccentric (and a bit stupid) but full of character, like many things British!

MaryPoppins
7th May 2010, 12:47
Could I ask what is probably a stupid question? I don't want to ask real people this, as it will no doubt let the cat out of the bag as to how thick I am.

So, I voted by post, which was obviously on paper, fair enough.

When you vote at a polling station, presumably you fill in a bit of paper which then gets counted too. I take it that these are all counted manually?

Why isn't there an electronic system in place to take the votes, and then automate the counting? Is it to do with fraudulent voting etc?

sasguru
7th May 2010, 13:02
So has the Chief Bedwetter flounced off after starting one of the must puerile threads on CUK?
He really isn't the sharpest tool in the box.

MaryPoppins
7th May 2010, 13:09
So has the Chief Bedwetter flounced off after starting one of the must puerile threads on CUK?

Yup, for now. It was all Churchill's fault.

I think there have been much more puerile (and entertaining) threads though.

Churchill
7th May 2010, 13:11
Yup, for now. It was all Churchill's fault.

I think there have been much more puerile (and entertaining) threads though.

What did I say? :eek:

Mich the Tester
7th May 2010, 13:12
Could I ask what is probably a stupid question? I don't want to ask real people this, as it will no doubt let the cat out of the bag as to how thick I am.

So, I voted by post, which was obviously on paper, fair enough.

When you vote at a polling station, presumably you fill in a bit of paper which then gets counted too. I take it that these are all counted manually?

Why isn't there an electronic system in place to take the votes, and then automate the counting? Is it to do with fraudulent voting etc?

They used to do that in Holland, but there were doubts over the reliability of the voting machines and the really big problem was the inability to audit the votes; you can’t recount, or at least, there’s no point in recounting, if a machine has counted. It’s the testing conundrum; you can’t prove that a machine does anything faultlessly; you can only show that you’ve tried to find the faults for some time haven’t found any more in the time allotted.

So now in Holland they’ve finally decided, having looked at all the machines and seen the ‘hanging chads’ fiasco that put George W Baboon into power that paper votes are the best way. Need a recount? Grab the bits of paper and count them again. If necessary you get other people to count them, and let the parties observe the counting.

fullyautomatix
7th May 2010, 13:12

Have to say, it was his best bedwetting performance to date. Shame he wont be around to top it.

MaryPoppins
7th May 2010, 13:19
What did I say? :eek:

You told him that the difference between him and Zeity was that Zeity is liked. Tut tut. :tongue

Thank you Mich. If I could do that quoting-more-than-one-posts thing, I would.

Churchill
7th May 2010, 13:32
You told him that the difference between him and Zeity was that Zeity is liked. Tut tut. :tongue

Thank you Mich. If I could do that quoting-more-than-one-posts thing, I would.

Only telling the truth Miss! :D