• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did your vote count?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did your vote count?

Well, did you vote for the winner in your constituency?
    Yes
    46.88%
    No
    34.38%
    I voted for AndyW
    18.75%
    B00med!

Originally posted by Advocate View Post
    Nope I kinda feel like I wasted it now
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Yes, I greeted the wife with 'V' sign this morning.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Vote for Hain?

I'd sooner stick pins in my eyes.

Isn’t he the chunt who said you should vote for someone else anyway?
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Advocate View Post
          Sure did!! My Tory vote in the Newton Abbot constituency helped oust the expenses-fiddling trough-snuffling LibDem incumbent, and usher in his blue replacement!
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Sure did!! My Tory vote in the Newton Abbot constituency helped oust the expenses-fiddling trough-snuffling LibDem incumbent, and usher in his blue expenses-fiddling trough-snuffling replacement!
            They're all as bad as each other.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

I voted for the winner, and it helped take the seat away from Labour.
              If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Locally, all three.
                Nationally, no - but Vince Cable was never going to lose his safe seat. His share of the vote was 54% IIRC.

Comment

Yes, but it was a safe seat anyway. And I didn't vote until 8pm, so he'd probably already won. They should really count the votes through the day, then as soon as somebody gets 50% they can announce the result and stop counting the rest. It'd save a lot of hassle, and in the case of a big majority we'd know the result before the polls closed.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

My seat was Labour and is now Tory.
                    I voted Tory.

Comment

Working...
                    X