• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ADMIN - Flash adverts -

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ADMIN - Flash adverts -

Can we please get rid of those football advert? Yes I've seen them marvellous, do I have to keep seeing them every time I'm viewing the forum ^^^^^^

and this one >>>>>>>
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    do I have to keep seeing them every time I'm viewing the forum ^^^^^^
    Only if you are too stupid to install AdBlock Plus for yer FireFox 2.

Now if I wonder if I get a ban for saying that?

Comment

I'd rather use safari -
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I'd rather use safari -
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

and this one >>>>>>>
          You want to get rid of the CUK Navigation panel? A bit harsh

How about, if people donate cash to CUK they won't have to have ads? I don't imagine CUK is out to make profit, just cover their costs, so a donate link might be nice.

Or a premium membership option which costs £10/year and hides all ads once you login... even those with adblockers might choose to support the site.
          It works on other sites, not sure about CUK though.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            How about, if people donate cash to CUK they won't have to have ads?
            Would rather do that than allowing heat from my laptop heat up my entire bloodstream from the overrun GPU...

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              You want to get rid of the CUK Navigation panel? A bit harsh

How about, if people donate cash to CUK they won't have to have ads? I don't imagine CUK is out to make profit, just cover their costs, so a donate link might be nice.

though.
              Ha ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Donate!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Money!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Seriously funny post.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I'd rather use safari -
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I'd rather use safari -
                  There's the Safari Flash blocker ClickToFlash - I haven't used it myself, but others speak well of it, including John Gruber of Daring Fireball.

Comment

Would rather do that than allowing heat from my laptop heat up my entire bloodstream from the overrun GPU...
                    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Ha ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Donate!!!

Money!

Seriously funny post.
                    Exactly why it is both worth considering, and should be voluntary. Other forums give extra stuff for paying members, like some online space (for hosting images) or ability to support fancier avatars/custom signatures/etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X