• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rooms to Rent in Reading

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rooms to Rent in Reading

Hello to everyone.........I'm not 100% sure whether I can post this, but im sure the admin guys will let me know if i can't.........but in the mean time...........I live in a 4 bedroom house on my own...........which means I have 2 double sized rooms to rent out to other contractors, who may be working or coming to work in the Reading area. Im situated 2 minutes from Junction 12 M4, which is ideal for both west and east bound traffic, as well as heading to Newbury and Reading Town Centres. I am approx 5 minutes walk from the local supermarket, and on a main bus route into Reading Town Centre.

The house has wifi throughout, parking space, 2 x double rooms to rent, sky TV downstairs, and possibly Freeview in the rooms if required. There is a patio area and back garden should you want a cold beer in the evenings.......well they say summer is on the way

If anyone is looking for somewhere homely, reasonably priced and without the hassle of deposit and paperwork then feel free to contact me.........All Bills included

Hooooooooooooow much weekly?
    Any place to put a motorbike out of sight?
    Post code please
    Ta Olly

Comment

You'll be in Calcot then?
      Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

All included ? Does it come with any shaggable birds ?
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Do you like films about Gladiators?

HAB

Comment

why dont you advertise the rooms on Spare room.. Just a crazy thought I had..

Comment

or why not reply to my questions seeing as I'm looking for a place NOW!

Comment

Working...
              X