• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mystery as gardener's injury found to be caused by bullet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mystery as gardener's injury found to be caused by bullet

The article is more of a mystery than the mystery.

Mystery as gardener's injury found to be caused by bullet - Telegraph

61 is elderly?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      The article is more of a mystery than the mystery.

Mystery as gardener's injury found to be caused by bullet - Telegraph
      I would suggest to Steve Eckersley, of West Didsbury CID that perhaps, just possibly - Mr Hesford was, well, shot? With a gun?

I would also suggest that the online editor of the Telegraph.co.uk be shot with the same gun.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        I would suggest to Steve Eckersley, of West Didsbury CID that perhaps, just possibly - Mr Hesford was, well, shot? With a gun?

I would also suggest that the online editor of the Telegraph.co.uk be shot with the same gun.
        A ballistic expert worked out he was shot through the eye? What about the hole in his eye socket spouting blood, wasn't that a clue?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          A ballistic expert worked out he was shot through the eye? What about the hole in his eye socket spouting blood, wasn't that a clue?

But more importantly - what about the atrocious spelling in the article?
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Maybe he voted LibDem?
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
              Maybe he voted LibDem?
              Probably, doesn't look like the bullet did much damage to a brain...

Btw, I've got an alibi!

Comment

I would guess that it was a round that had been dropped or lost on his lawn for soom time. The lawn mower could have then fired it when the blade came into contact with it, môn ami
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  I would guess that it was a round that had been dropped or lost on his lawn for soom time. The lawn mower could have then fired it when the blade came into contact with it, môn ami
                  It would need some force behind it to penetrate his skull and then transit through to the back of his skull - bloody unlucky anyway.

Comment

Or perhaps it was an old war wound, only discovered on x-ray after the gardener fainted on the lawn. That would explain how the medics didn't discover the hole in his eye socket spouting blood, but not how the bullet got in there minus an entry wound from the ballistics experts perspective. It's a mystery.
                    Last edited by TimberWolf; 10 May 2010, 13:17.

Comment

Working...
                    X