• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bye Bye Gordon!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye Bye Gordon!!!

BBC News - Gordon Brown 'stepping down as Labour leader'
    Coffee's for closers

He took his time but the squatter has finally departed.

I am guessing the Lib Dems forced his hand, as there are reports Lib Dems are starting talks with a view to form a coalition.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Full coalition - nearly a one party state?

Comment

about fecking time

Comment

what next?

Lib Dems+Labour - Give it a year, they will get blamed for further economic problems, conservatives will then win the election.

Seems Euro problems are more important.

Comment

Originally posted by orac View Post
            Lib Dems+Labour - Give it a year, they will get blamed for further economic problems, conservatives will then win the election.

Seems Euro problems are more important.
            YEAH!

Fracking brilliant.

How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I hope the stock markets crash horribly the day they unveil thenew coalition government.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                I hope the stock markets crash horribly the day they unveil thenew coalition government.
                Me too.

Dirty Spukulent.

Comment

What he actually said was that he intends to limp on as PM for a further 4 months before resigning as labour leader, in the meantime the pound and the stock market crash and burn. Their intention is to have the election cost Brown the leadership but not cost labour their government. The labour project under the leadership of mandelson, campbell, brown etc are desperate to cling on. This is actually making me quite angry, I think we are reaching a point where the assasination of these psychopaths would be a sensible option for the good of the country.

Comment

Best piece of news coverage today was on Sky News within the last hour. Adam Boulton and Alistair Campbell having a big ruck on live TV.

Priceless...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
                    X