• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Labour Government; cloacal residue

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Labour Government; cloacal residue

Ever had that problem when you go for a really good tulip and no matter how many times you flush, there’s still a great big skidmark left in the pot? Or the even worse problem that however much you wipe your arse there’s still tulip on the paper and you just can’t get it really refreshingly clean?

That’s the Labour government that is. You can flush, wipe, sit down again and push a bit harder, but the reality is you’re going to end up with that nasty pong coming from your pants until you can get home and have a good shower.

Be warned, this could linger for a lot longer.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Ever had that problem when you go for a really good tulip and no matter how many times you flush, there’s still a great big skidmark left in the pot? Or the even worse problem that however much you wipe your arse there’s still tulip on the paper and you just can’t get it really refreshingly clean?
    Too many Kroketten?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Too many Kroketten?
      Not me. I never eat deep fried food; leaves too much residue. I would never vote Labour either; leaves too much residue.

Comment

That’s the Labour government that is. You can flush, wipe, sit down again and push a bit harder, but the reality is you’re going to end up with that nasty pong coming from your pants until you can get home and have a good shower.

you need to get more fibre into your diet.

Comment

Klingons.

Can Zeity help us?
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by churkus View Post
            you need to get more fibre into your diet.
            Thanks Gillian!

Comment

Thanks Gillian!
              is she a milf, or is it just me?

Comment

Yes, just you.

Comment

surely worthy of a banning for that sick sick comment