• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's going to be a Labour / Liberal Pact!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's going to be a Labour / Liberal Pact!!

Remember I used to work at Parliament.

Word on the street from one of my ex-muckers who is a senior Civil servant that there has just been an almighty expletive from behind 'a very senior tory's' door next to his office.

Watch for it on the news in the next 30 minutes!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I don't ever remember you working in the first place

Comment

Oh FFS

We're screwed. Well done Lib-Dem supporters.

In one way I'm glad, it means that when we're really in the tulip they can't blame the Conservatives...

Comment

Could see it a mile away.

Another election this year me thinks

Comment

Conservative Way Forward group rejects idea of a Lib Dem/Tory coalition - from the bbc website

Not really a surprise if its true.
          I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            it means that when we're really in the tulip they can't blame the Conservatives...
            No it doesn't - all Cameron needed to do is agree conditions for the coalition and he'd be PM now.

I think he does not want to Govern actually - this explains why they were easy on Brown for the last 6-9 months.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              I don't ever remember you working in the first place
              He was telling us about the shortcut through the computer room at the Houses of Parliament...

You remember, the one where he breached the OSA.

Comment

Well reported MF, excellent scoop of the day, if it's true. Keep us informed on what else goes on there. Any fist cuffs ?
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Word on the street from one of my ex-muckers who is a senior Civil servant that there has just been an almighty expletive from behind 'a very senior tory's' door next to his office.

Watch for it on the news in the next 30 minutes!
                  As per my post in the other thread

It appears that it will be a double disaster. The Liberals are leaning towards a Lib Lab pact with the help of Scottish Nationalists, NI MPs and the Green Party

It will mean bribes such a massive cash inputs to Scotland and NI and wacky green measures. We will have Brown until October and after that we will have Mandelson.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                    well reported mf, excellent scoop of the day, if it's true. Keep us informed on what else goes on there. any fist cuffs ?
                    hab ??
                    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
                    X