• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lib-Lab pact over

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lib-Lab pact over

BREAKING NEWS

Number 10 recognises that talks with the Lib Dems have not and will reach not any positive conclusion, and they are now discussing the method of declaring that their side of the negotiation is over, BBC Radio 5 Live's political correspondent Jon Pienaar says.
    BBC News - Election 2010 - Live coverage - General Election 2010

Hmm, seems I was pipped to the post (literally) and with no means to delete a thread.

And thus 13 years reign of Labour draws to a bankrupt conclusion.

Comment

Yes, a divorce made in heaven!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Number 10 recognises that talks with the Lib Dems have not and will reach not any positive conclusion, and they are now discussing the method of declaring that their side of the negotiation is over, BBC Radio 5 Live's political correspondent Jon Pienaar says.
        Isn't that just a classic poker gambit?

I haven't seen anything yet that says that El Gordo has resigned as PM and until I do... All bets still stand.

Comment

Tory MPs put on standy for meeting as late as 20:00 tonight
          - Sky News

Comment

Phhhhheeeeeeewwwwwwwwww seems as though we got rid of that shower called Labour after an awful 10+ years or so and they had so much promise initially - how it all descended into double standards and mis-management - incredible.

What really got me is who is voting for these Labour dinosaurs - who did it, come on own up.

Comment

Originally posted by eliquant View Post
              Phhhhheeeeeeewwwwwwwwww seems as though we got rid of that shower called Labour after an awful 10+ years or so and they had so much promise initially - how it all descended into double standards and mis-management - incredible.

What really got me is who is voting for these Labour dinosaurs - who did it, come on own up.
              Hand up...

Well see what people think of the last 13 years after a couple years of this crazy Lib - Tory partnership....

Comment

Could this new switch be another feint to get McBunker properly out of Downing Street, not in six months time but now, like a dentist removing a stubborn rotten tooth by wiggling it back and forth, after which the Lib Dems go back to Labour yet again?
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                X