• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shocking return of Gordon Brown as a PM!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shocking return of Gordon Brown as a PM!

<<placeholder>>

That might happen you know

Ladbrooks are offering 100-1 on Blair to be next Labour Leader, so you never know
    If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

I wondered if Gordon had broken his key off in the lock when he left but DC appears to have got in alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        I wondered if Gordon had broken his key off in the lock when he left but DC appears to have got in alright.
        No - he was too busy doing this

If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          They change the locks when new tenants moves in

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            They change the locks when new tenants moves in
            Erm, there is no door lock on #10.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
              Erm, there is no door lock on #10.
              yeah I thought everyone knew that???? surely that should form some part of a uk "britishness" test..
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                yeah I thought everyone knew that???? surely that should form some part of a uk "britishness" test..
                There is a lock on the inside surely, either that or they put a big cannon facing door during night hours

Comment

Working...
                X