• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Start of a new era

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Start of a new era

BBC News - David Cameron is UK's new prime minister

Last edited by DimPrawn; 11 May 2010, 20:06.

He should have announced immediate arrest of all past and current Labour MPs and disbanding that Lieing party

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      He should have announced immediate arrest of all past and current Labour MPs and disbanding that Lieing party
      Aye.
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I'm catching up on events on my PVR. and starting to see change already; more normal looking people who look more clued up. Labour politicians all seemed to be deformed, retarded or weird/nasty in some way.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          Labour politicians all seemed to be deformed, retarded or weird/nasty in some way.
          They are Her Majesty's Official Opposition you infidel!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            They are Her Majesty's Official Opposition you infidel!
            Did you vote Labour?

Comment

Day 0 of the coalition of losers.
              If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                Did you vote Labour?
                No, I voted conservative but local Liebor MP still won it - I saw her once on PMQ - she was asking one of those helpful planted questions to Bliar asking to confirm how great Liebor administration was to everyone.

Comment

New era my arse. In a few months you'll all be whinging again. The words of Franz Zappa are just as relevant here as they are to US politics:

What they do, in Washington,
                  They just look after Number One,
                  And Number One ain't you -
                  You ain't even Number Two.

Comment

We're all doomed

Gosh I'm so depressed.... 2 boys from Eton running the country,
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X