• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Labour is the real winner here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Labour is the real winner here

So they kept near majority of seats, crackingly good result considering the tulip they did - now they buggered off and left tough cuts to be made by Cameron only to return to power after 5 years.

Good job Lord Mandelson, well done that chap.

Yes, the Tories and Lib Dems will be hated more than Thatcher because of the cuts they'll have to make.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      So they kept near majority of seats
      Arithmetic not one of your strong points?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

So they kept near majority of seats, crackingly good result considering the tulip they did - now they buggered off and left tough cuts to be made by Cameron only to return to power after 5 years.

Good job Lord Mandelson, well done that chap.
        ConLibs will be lucky to last a year.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Arithmetic not one of your strong points?
          Labour have 258 seats, vs 306 of Cons - a swing of just 25 seats will give more MPs to Liebor over Cons, and they just need swing of 70 seats to get majority.

That's pretty damn near majority - after that tulip Liebor did to economy they should have had 0 seats in Parliament and 258 seats in the Tower!

Comment

Labour have 258 seats, vs 306 of Cons - a swing of just 25 seats will give more MPs to Liebor over Cons, and they just need swing of 70 seats to get majority.

That's pretty damn near majority - after that tulip Liebor did to economy they should have had 0 seats in Parliament and 258 seats in the Tower!
            You truly are a mental midget.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              Rumour is a guaranteed fixed-term parliament. Whether that's by agreement or by legislation (or even genuine) remains to be seen.
              If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                I'll bid 3 months. (And I think we'll see the first cracks tomorrow :-)
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                  I'll bid 3 months. (And I think we'll see the first cracks tomorrow :-)
                  Prawn crackers? I am having some just now

Comment

It will last, the tories will not rush through the libs demands, they will force support over a number of years.

Comment

Working...
                    X