• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

High expectations of our new government

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High expectations of our new government

Is it a good sign I'm not feeling the "Things can only get better" when Mr Blair got in?

I hope so cause right now I'm not feeling it...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

General Election 2010: Gordon Brown's resignation lifts sterling - Telegraph

We're richer already.

I can feel a nice villa in Spain or Portugal coming on once the Euro goes pop and the £ soars under a Conservative government.

Boomed!

Comment

That's really not a good sign... too soon too fast, the greater they rise the bigger they fall you know and besides I'm earning euros so throw that anchor out
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        We're richer already.
        You are richer than sasguru, why do you want to be even more richer you dirty spekulant!

Comment

Working...
        X