• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vote for AtW to (not) run English football

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote for AtW to (not) run English football

Ok, enough words - this thread - says it all, now vote on whether I am good enough to run English football to take it to the glory it deserves.

I promise that my first action will be to sack Beckham and Ferdinand.
    Aye
    50.00%
    Naw
    50.00%

You couldn't run a bath.

Comment

bath?

you couldnt milk a cow..

Comment

Har har, har har har

I expect he'd pick the Burton Albion team on the basis that they're cheap and try hard.
        Why not?

Comment

like my..

cock - a doodle doo -

Comment

I can milk a cow

I can milk a cow. I can also run a bath. In fact, on a good day I think that I could even milk a cow in a bath.

Does that mean that I could run English Football
            Now what shape of ball do they use again?

Comment

I see Alexei and 3 Jocks have cast their votes in favour...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Oh come on Mordy, you know you want to vote for me - my rule will be that of extreme patience balanced by extremely harsh measures applied to tw@ts like Beckham.

Comment

Twats like beckham? Hmnnn

Originally posted by AtW
                  Oh come on Mordy, you know you want to vote for me - my rule will be that of extreme patience balanced by extremely harsh measures applied to tw@ts like Beckham.

It reminds me of that joke.
                  What's the difference between David Beckham and a Ferrero Rocher?
                  One is an overpriced overadvertised chocolate and the other is a massively talented footballer with pots of money, a lifestyle most people on this board would kill for and an indifference to envy-based mockery.
                  Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
                    It reminds me of that joke.
                    What's the difference between David Beckham and a Ferrero Rocher?
                    One is an overpriced overadvertised chocolate and the other is a massively talented footballer with pots of money, a lifestyle most people on this board would kill for and an indifference to envy-based mockery.
                    So Ferrero Rocher is a talented footballer?
                    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
                    X