• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Labour Voting bed wetters on facebook

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Labour Voting bed wetters on facebook

I've half a mind to do a facebook friend cull based on stupid status updates.
    You'd think that the Tories were planning to reintroduce serfdom the way the red brigade are carrying on
    Coffee's for closers

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    You'd think that the Tories were planning to reintroduce serfdom the way the red brigade are carrying on
    Especially when you consider how dignified the Tories have taken their losses in the past three election, particularly in 2005 where Tony Blair actually got a lower percentage of the vote than David Cameron did in 2010.

Comment

won't someone think of the children
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        won't someone think of the children
        Yeah snotfair the poor little blighters need money now, someone else could have paid eventually.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
          Especially when you consider how dignified the Tories have taken their losses in the past three election, particularly in 2005 where Tony Blair actually got a lower percentage of the vote than David Cameron did in 2010.
          You're comparing the behaviour of Labour supporters on Facebook with that of Tory MPs?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Fark orf.

You've not been on CUK if you think that's true. As I recall the world ended here every time a labour government got in. And seemed to keen ending every day thereafter.

And no, I've never voted labour.
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Bed-wetter, n, /bɛ́d- wɛ́tər/, Reader of the Daily Mail who thinks the country is going to hell in a handbasket because somebody of a dusky complexion has more money than them.

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                Fark orf.
                A tad uncalled for. This is a forum debate and I stand by what I said.

I do remember 1997, when John Major - defeated - simply tended his resignation with dignity and went to watch cricket that afternoon. Tories were upset, yes, but they accepted they had lost. The same happened in 2001 and 2005. They lost - end of.

Comment

A tad uncalled for. This is a forum debate and I stand by what I said.

I do remember 1997, when John Major - defeated - simply tended his resignation with dignity and went to watch cricket that afternoon. Tories were upset, yes, but they accepted they had lost. The same happened in 2001 and 2005. They lost - end of.
                  Wasn't meant in an offensive way, just an exclamation at a completely ridiculous statement.

I don't think JM would have toddled off to watch cricket if the result had been the same as this election were the shoe on the other foot, I think he'd have done exactly the same as labour.

And you're not exactly comparing apples and apples, in all those elections the tories got pretty comprehensively beaten (In the FPTP way of looking at it). What was there to object to?

If you're talking about the tory faithful (I assumed you were given the context was FB bedwetters), then you're talking complete tulipe big man. As I said, CUK is a prime example of proving that statement wrong.
                  Last edited by snaw; 13 May 2010, 07:49.
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                    Might I suggest that you mention this on Facebook, rather than whinging on here about what your friends are writing on their facebook walls?

Or are all your Facebook friends on CUK as well??
                    If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                    X