• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Steam on Mac

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steam on Mac

Steam on Mac

At long bloody last.

Now I just have to wait for them to release some games......
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

eh?

Is this a top tip for cleaning stains from dirty old Macs? I do hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Steam on Mac

At long bloody last.

You get portal for free until 24th May. You lucky sod! I will see you in MW2 before you know it Or I could regress to L4D2 but have grown rather tired of that one...

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
        eh?

Is this a top tip for cleaning stains from dirty old Macs? I do hope so.
        Not a gamer then PRC?

Comment

What am I getting free???
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Steam on Mac

At long bloody last.

Thats gonna be a BIG plus for Mac. Hats off to Valve.

Unfortunately dont think my Mini will be up to it though. Shame as i've got a PS3 so never got to try those Left4Dead things (and cant be bothered upgrading one of my PC's for latest games).

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              What am I getting free???
              Steam & portal (which is one of the best games ever).
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                You get portal for free until 24th May. You lucky sod! I will see you in MW2 before you know it Or I could regress to L4D2 but have grown rather tired of that one...
                MW2 is for the Xbox Brigade. Bad Company 2 all the way m8. None of this gun and run lark!!

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                  Already got Orange Box on PC that I run under BootCamp.

Finished Portal multiple times a long while back, waitng for Portal 2 now.

Played LFD but never really got into the multiplayer tbh. Single player was fun on the first time through but that was about it.

Now if you get yourself on TF2 server I'd be happy to set you on fire, repeatedly.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

great news!

Comment

Working...
                    X