• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

cures for a black eye

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cures for a black eye

anyone?

steak?? I don't have any...

More information needed, how was it acquired ? But otw that cold pack you keep in the freezer for your
    muscle pulls, apply within tea towel to avoid face removal.

Comment

1) Dark glasses. The sun is due to make an appearance over the next few days so it won't look too odd
      2) Eye patch. This is best pulled off if you also have a parrot and a hook arm

Comment

I would be interested in knowing how many people have had black eyes, or more specifically what proportion haven't.

Joke:
        Q: Why has your girl friend got two black eyes?
        A: Because she didn't listen the first time

Comment

ARRRGGHHH me harties, we should have a pirate smiley.

cupboard attacked me.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            I would be interested in knowing how many people have had black eyes, or more specifically what proportion haven't.

Joke:
            Q: Why has your girl friend got two black eyes?
            A: Because she didn't listen the first time
            oi! this is a misoginy-free zone!

except when mf is here and he is a big girl's blouse-wearer anyhow

Comment

Actually, why try to hide it, I can gurantee you will get more personal space on the tube/train and probably a whole row to yourself.

Last year I had an incident where I had seven stitches across my eyebrow(fell over drunk) and people would actually walk out of the train carriage when they saw me sit down.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruse View Post
                Actually, why try to hide it, I can gurantee you will get more personal space on the tube/train and probably a whole row to yourself.

Last year I had an incident where I had seven stitches across my eyebrow(fell over drunk) and people would actually walk out of the train carriage when they saw me sit down.
                reminds me of when i shaved my head, i was 15, which was quite a long time ago. it was pre-sinead and i am not one tenth as attractive... people looked genuinely frightened

Comment

Originally posted by Ruse View Post

Smelling of wee would be more effective and easier though?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    Smelling of wee would be more effective and easier though?
                    everyone one the tube smells of wee or body odour or mcdonalds

Comment

Working...
                    X