• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

NATO security clearance.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NATO security clearance.

Anyone on the board been through the process?

Oh yes, I still can't sit upright in my saddle.

Comment

Any more details ?

How deep do they go ?

Comment

Originally posted by LegendsWear7 View Post
        How deep do they go ?
        12 inches from what Sg said!!!
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by LegendsWear7 View Post
          How deep do they go ?
          To the hilt.

Comment

some years ago (like about 20) I required this.

I don't know whether the site that I worked for was not very important but it was significantely less intrusive than UK clearance at the time.

tim

Comment

Yes, I've been through it. It's long and drawn out, and takes months to complete.

And they go DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.
              Have patience. In time, even grass becomes milk.

Comment

Originally posted by chasingtheaurora View Post
                Yes, I've been through it. It's long and drawn out, and takes months to complete.

And they go DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.
                They didn't uncover your Polar Bear fetish though, did they?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  They didn't uncover your Polar Bear fetish though, did they?
                  No, thats only developed recently
                  Have patience. In time, even grass becomes milk.

Comment

As far as I know DV is the highest clearance and the only way to go higher is to tack things onto it (‘TK’ and ‘STRAP’ were the ones I had), I know a guy who used to work on NATO sites with SC+ NATO clearance so I guess it’s a similar deal and therefore not as deep as DV.

If you have any skeletons in your closet you won’t want to go through DV, believe me.
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                    X