• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Exile On Main Street

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exile On Main Street

There's been a lot in the media about the reissue of this album & it is widely touted as being THE classic Stones album by those in the know (normally dickhead talking heads on those Channel 4 "Top 100" type programmes).

I agree it's a good album & I do have it in my collection but It's far from there best IMO. That, for me, has to be Black & Blue. Great Album. I also rate Bridges to Babylon which would have produced another No.1 for the band if Radio 1 hadn't stuck its head up its ass and decreed that no records by bands over 10 years old will be played on their airwaves.

<backIn Character>
    And, for the record, the best album of all time by anyone has to be Out of The Blue by the ELO. Pure class, it's THEIR Dark Side.
    </backIn Character>

<bump></bump>

Comment

Let it bleed was their best.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Working...
      X