• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Here is how to make EternalOptimist get

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is how to make EternalOptimist get

It is said that he will return after we use exactly one million emoticons that he loved most of all.

I start -

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    It is said that he will return after we use exactly one million emoticons that he loved most of all.

I start -

Yours won't count as you are bound to be on his ignore list alexei!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

What is with this EO worship? He was just another, y'know ... Got found out, and so legged it.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
        What is with this EO worship? He was just another, y'know ... Got found out, and so legged it.
        What?

Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          What?

I believe the cretin means 'bedwetter'
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

He received a warning from RH over the use of some rude words and as a result immediately legged it. He did come back on April fools day with some message about stuffing RH's foot in his throat or something like that.

Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
              He received a warning from RH over the use of some rude words and as a result immediately legged it. He did come back on April fools day with some message about stuffing RH's foot in his throat or something like that.

RH has calmed down now. Being a mod went to his head a little bit. Just waiting for Cojak to settle down.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                He told some good tales and helped pass the day. Sadly missed IMO.

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post

RH was only doing what he had been asked to do. Trying to stop the swearing in General was obviously doomed to fail, as this showed, so this is why we decided that you dirty suckers should be able to say whatever you chunting well liked in this part of the mother-humping forum. So don't blame RH, was my fault for not getting the changes here sorted quickly enough so that you could all have a more relaxed area here.

Now, also take into account his comments about MF. Personally I do think a person you don't like on here should not be enough to put you off the place but then quite a lot happened around that time in terms of people flouncing, new mods starting, new forum etc so prob not just being told off for swearing...

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                RH has calmed down now. Being a mod went to his head a little bit. Just waiting for Cojak to settle down.
                I'll leave cojak to deal with you.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                  He told some good tales and helped pass the day. Sadly missed IMO.
                  Yes he told some good tales.

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

At current rate of smilie posting in this thread it will take approximately 114 years before he is back.

Or maybe he is back already.

Comment

Working...
                    X