• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Witch hunt culture

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Witch hunt culture

Why?????

When it was assumed I was responsible for a stuff-up witch hunt in progress.

As soon as I provided good evidence pointing to someone else who is flavour of the month (I was on holiday at the time) witch hunt is closed off.

Office politics at their worst.

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Why?????

When it was assumed I was responsible for a stuff-up witch hunt in progress.

As soon as I provided good evidence pointing to someone else who is flavour of the month (I was on holiday at the time) witch hunt is closed off.

Office politics at their worst.
    It's only a job - don't let it f**k up your life.

Btw, now you're a permy there's nothing to stop you snapping, knifing your colleagues and then retiring due to stress and suing your employer...

It should be remembered that "I Am Not A Lawyer"...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      It should be remembered that "I Am Not A Lawyer"...
      Really? I would have never guessed.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Really? I would have never guessed.

Comment

Is that who you are?

Let me guess - you are actually on the other side of the law: a mexican **** bandit?

Comment

Is that who you are?

Let me guess - you are actually on the other side of the law: a mexican **** bandit?
            Can we have that one in English please?

Comment

It's a joke. IANAL = 'I am not a lawyer' . You can work out the intervening steps, shirley?
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                It's a joke. IANAL = 'I am not a lawyer' . You can work out the intervening steps, shirley?
                Nearly.

Comment

Look at your own posted icons cretin: hint - lots of cactuses is Mexico. Try to get the rest on your own - don't post until you fully understand the joke: try looking in the mirror, it might help.

Comment

Look at your own posted icons cretin: hint - lots of cactuses is Mexico. Try to get the rest on your own - don't post until you fully understand the joke: try looking in the mirror, it might help.
                    I've been called "cretin" by AtW!!!

My life is now complete!

|
                    |
                    |
                    V

Comment

Working...
                    X