• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rings on her fingers....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rings on her fingers....

...and bells on her toes. There seems to be a growing trend for people to wear shoes with bells attached to them.

It drives me nuts, it's like a pikey's picnic in here some days.

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    ...and bells on her toes. There seems to be a growing trend for people to wear shoes with bells attached to them.

It drives me nuts, it's like a pikey's picnic in here some days.
    Where are you? a call center in Bangalore.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
      Where are you? a call center in Bangalore.
      No, NBS in Swindon!

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
        No, NBS in Swindon!
        Swindon that explains it.
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          The time to get worried is when they start trying to sell you drugs.

Or a caravan.
          I hate pikeys!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            I hate pikeys!
            They just have different values, morals and lifestyle from you. How would you feel if their way was the norm, and you had to fit into their society.

I not saying I like them, but I understand how difficult it is for them to hold on, while things are changing so fast around them.
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

They just have different values, morals and lifestyle from you. How would you feel if their way was the norm, and you had to fit into their society.

I not saying I like them, but I understand how difficult it is for them to hold on, while things are changing so fast around them.
              Right, now hold on there.

Give me a credible example of the "so-called" traveller community trying to integrate into modern society.
              Last edited by Churchill; 17 May 2010, 09:25.

Comment

Hear hear. I don't think those sentiments are acceptable on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Right, now hold on there.

Give me a credible example of the "so-called" traveller community trying to integrate into modern society.
                  Some don't or can't intergrate into modern society, I see them like the Pennsylvania Dutch, but without the land.
                  Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Don't you just love those "travellers" that have static caravans

Comment

Working...
                    X