• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CO2 levels and Temp

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CO2 levels and Temp

Nice posting just illustrating what Dr Roy Spencer was saying in a posting a few months back but brings it into focus:

What Climate: What Climate

...and where are temps going in the next few months

Roy Spencer, Ph. D.

Conditions maybe right for a sharp global temp drop.

If the global temps do drop rapidly, will we see a drop in CO2?

interesting few months ahead.
    I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Nice posting just illustrating what Dr Roy Spencer was saying in a posting a few months back but brings it into focus:

Roy Spencer, Ph. D.

Me and most of my farming buddies have put money where their mouth is and planted cold weather varieties for this year. In fact I choose a variety of Oilseed Rape that required vernalisation, which it most certainly got.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

Roy Spencer, Ph. D.

This also tallies with when I was a kid my parents used to take holidays in May and September. May was always a beach holiday in the UK a latter, taken in Southern France and Spain. These days it far to cold to do so.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
      X