• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you know who I am???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you know who I am???

Having beaten the Volcanic Cloud and actually got home in time for the Littlest Drewsterettes Birthday
    We decided a "nice" Day out in London would be a treat...... So off we went...
    Drewster, MrsD, TLD, Middle-Drewsterette and "The Lad" (Middle-Ds ex... but still friends....)

Poddled about doing the usual touristy stuff..... The Eye, Covent Garden etc....

Time for Lunch.... TLD (having only reminded us 27 times since we got off the Train at Kings-X) points out that she still wants to go to Nandos..... (its not my idea of a treat... but I am not 12).....

So there we are sitting in our little booth having just got our Chickeny Bits.... ("The Lad" wanted to go for Extra-Hot but we settled for Hot Wings and Medium everything else.....)...

"The Lad" takes a bite of Hot Leg and turns a bright shade of red and starts sweating (Poor lad is a red head and does Beetroot far... far... too easily!!)...

anyway... I digress... Glance up and two young-ish bits of Totty walk in - looking for seats......

Mid-D and Lad suddenly perk up...... "Is it???".... "It is isn't it!!!"..... "Go and ask!!!"... "No you go..."

D & MrsD.... "What? Who?".....
    Mid-D & L : Her over there.... Thats..... Is it??? Thats PIXIE LOTT.... really it is!!!!
    Mid-D & L: PIXIE LOTT!!!!!
    D: Well why don't you just go and politely say "Excuse me sorry for disturbing you but could I possibly have your autograph?"
    Mid-D & L: No... we couldn't.... Its PIXIE LOTT!!!!!
    D: Well don't then but FFS stop looking at her.... If you want to go and speak to her - do it... if not....
    Mid-D & L: Could we.... but Its PIXIE LOTT!!!!!...
    D: Just do it!

So they wander off.....
    Miss Lott happily signs various bits and pieces and even suggests a photo... So MrsD is enlisted to take a few snaps...
    TLD now wants to get in on it.... so over she goes.... few more signatures... few more photos.... all sorted....

Various other customers spot whats going on and try to form a scrum... but Miss Lott has vanished (really - she just disappeared).......

My mob are now "well happy".... photos, autographs highlight of their day..... updates sent to FaceSpace, MyBook Twatter etc.....

When we left a bit later I spotted Miss Lott and her mate in a discrete cubical tucking into their Chicken... and she waved to TLD - which was nice....

I still don't know who Pixie Lott is but she seemed quite a nice young lady and it made my mob happy....... and Nandos was cheaper than the Eye as well!!!!

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Having beaten the Volcanic Cloud and actually got home in time for the Littlest Drewsterettes Birthday
    We decided a "nice" Day out in London would be a treat...... So off we went...
    Drewster, MrsD, TLD, Middle-Drewsterette and "The Lad" (Middle-Ds ex... but still friends....)

Poddled about doing the usual touristy stuff..... The Eye, Covent Garden etc....

Time for Lunch.... TLD (having only reminded us 27 times since we got off the Train at Kings-X) points out that she still wants to go to Nandos..... (its not my idea of a treat... but I am not 12).....

So there we are sitting in our little booth having just got our Chickeny Bits.... ("The Lad" wanted to go for Extra-Hot but we settled for Hot Wings and Medium everything else.....)...

"The Lad" takes a bite of Hot Leg and turns a bright shade of red and starts sweating (Poor lad is a red head and does Beetroot far... far... too easily!!)...

anyway... I digress... Glance up and two young-ish bits of Totty walk in - looking for seats......

Mid-D and Lad suddenly perk up...... "Is it???".... "It is isn't it!!!"..... "Go and ask!!!"... "No you go..."

Mid-D & L : Her over there.... Thats..... Is it??? Thats PIXIE LOTT.... really it is!!!!
    Mid-D & L: PIXIE LOTT!!!!!
    D: Well why don't you just go and politely say "Excuse me sorry for disturbing you but could I possibly have your autograph?"
    Mid-D & L: No... we couldn't.... Its PIXIE LOTT!!!!!
    D: Well don't then but FFS stop looking at her.... If you want to go and speak to her - do it... if not....
    Mid-D & L: Could we.... but Its PIXIE LOTT!!!!!...
    D: Just do it!

So they wander off.....
    Miss Lott happily signs various bits and pieces and even suggests a photo... So MrsD is enlisted to take a few snaps...
    TLD now wants to get in on it.... so over she goes.... few more signatures... few more photos.... all sorted....

Various other customers spot whats going on and try to form a scrum... but Miss Lott has vanished (really - she just disappeared).......

My mob are now "well happy".... photos, autographs highlight of their day..... updates sent to FaceSpace, MyBook Twatter etc.....

When we left a bit later I spotted Miss Lott and her mate in a discrete cubical tucking into their Chicken... and she waved to TLD - which was nice....

I still don't know who Pixie Lott is but she seemed quite a nice young lady and it made my mob happy....... and Nandos was cheaper than the Eye as well!!!!
    FFS Are you Suityou mark 2?
    Would you like to tell us how many sheets of paper you used for your bum afterwards.
    FFS.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Pixie Lott is a pop songstress.

She's quite fit.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

She would get it, baw deep.

Comment

Wikipedia entry
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

In the mood for a Nandos now.

Comment

Anyway Nandos is tulipe.
              Tasteless battery farmed chicken which is why you need the strong, unsubtle sauces: to cover up the fact the chicken tastes of absolutely nothing.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Anyway Nandos is tulipe.
                Tasteless battery farmed chicken which is why you need the strong, unsubtle sauces: to cover up the fact the chicken tastes of absolutely nothing.
                You really are a bitter little tulip, aren't you? A man has a good time with his family and all you can do is pick holes.

No wonder you're single.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  You really are a bitter little tulip, aren't you? A man has a good time with his family and all you can do is pick holes.

No wonder you're single.
                  I'm glad he had a good time. Nandos is still tulipe.
                  And I have a family with a sprog.

HTH
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    I'm glad he had a good time. Nandos is still tulipe.
                    And I have a family with a sprog.

HTH
                    Of course you do.

Comment

Working...
                    X