• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I thnk they do it to annoy me II

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thnk they do it to annoy me II

Flashforward has been cancelled ... no season 2
    and this was going to be my replacement for Lost
    Coffee's for closers

Only a few eps to go...

I'm sure we'll be left hanging.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      Flashforward has been cancelled ... no season 2
      and this was going to be my replacement for Lost
      We're still on Series 1?!
      I thought FF was the "next big US hit", and it seemed a good premise from the first dozen episodes... did they run out of story?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        No.

They ran out of ratings.
        Hardly surprising.

That Fiennes bloke obviously got the short end of the acting gene, and the horse that is his wife in the show isn't that much better.

Stroke of casting genius to put the weedy Scottish guy in as the master genius. Utterly believable.

Comment

Particularly when he's in Lost at the same time, which must have added to the production joy.
          He's not in Lost much anymore, due to the whole dying thing.

And he's not Scottish either, that was one of the other hobbits

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            He's not in Lost much anymore, due to the whole dying thing.
            He pops up every now and then in the flashback (or is that flashforward ) scenes, the alternative storyline where they didn't crash.

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            And he's not Scottish either, that was one of the other hobbits
            Oh yeah. He's supposed to be Mancunian or something, from somewhere up there anyway.

Comment

He finds the girl.

It's a boy.

BOOOOOOM.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Well, not to worry, at least another series of Spooks is out this autumn.

Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I find that I'm bored with that too.

However I'll probably watch it.

I don't think I could face another season of that merde.
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I find that I'm bored with that too.

However I'll probably watch it.
                    I thought boiling someone's head in a deep fat fryer was quite a novelty. But that was it.
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X