• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Global Cooling

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Global Cooling

Geologist warns of looming global cooling threat at conference

“Global cooling will have an adverse effect on food production because of shorter growing seasons, cooler growing seasons, and bad weather during harvest seasons. This is already happening in the Midwestern U.S., China, India, and other places in the world. Hardest hit will be third world countries where millions are already near starvation levels.”
    “Decrease in the ability to cope with problems related to the population explosion. World population is projected to reach more than 9 billion by 2050, an increase of 50%. This means a substantial increase in demand for food and energy at a time when both are decreasing because of the cooling climate.”

I propose a tax on CO2. The less you produce, the more you pay.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    The inner workings of a disturbed mind
    Thanks for that.

Perhaps we are all doomed?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Presentation by Prof. Lindzen at the conference.

http://wattsupwiththat.files.wordpre...tland_2010.pdf

great stuff
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Great name for an airconditioning shop.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

These fellows seem to know their stuff.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
          X