• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

First it was Jedward - now DedWard

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First it was Jedward - now DedWard

<
    How wonderful that Ed and Dave Miliband are doing some bro on bro action in time for the Labour leadership elections. The public really got behind Jedward so Dedward will have their work cut out if they are to capture our hearts. I, for one, really hope they win.
    >

link
    If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Originally posted by Chantho View Post
    <
    How wonderful that Ed and Dave Miliband are doing some bro on bro action in time for the Labour leadership elections. The public really got behind Jedward so Dedward will have their work cut out if they are to capture our hearts. I, for one, really hope they win.
    >

link
    Otherwise known as "Deadband"
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      Otherwise known as "Deadband"
      (Milli)Band on the run!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        (Milli)Band on the run!
        Bros

Comment

Deadwood

Comment

I still don't know who Jedward is! and no I cant be arsed to google it.
            However I do know who the Runners for the Labour Leadership are, you'd have to have been on Marsfor the last week not to know about that, eh Zeity?
            I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

We could have them as PM and deputy PM...
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I don't know much about the Millipedes. If we can see past them being Labour, are they particularly bad in comparison with Brown, Harlem and Badger?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  We could have them as PM and deputy PM...
                  The Milliblands!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                  X