• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jobserve changes !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jobserve changes !

Has anyone had any problems with the new Jobserve setup for emailing, when I click on the 'Email' bit it flips me to Outlook and crashes. I can get round it by manually tapping out the address, but when I send my CV to that address it doesn't respond back like it used to, and I don't think it's working. How do I set things up to pop up the address in Hotmail !? I'm on a laptop that uses Vista and is literally riddled with errors when you are using IE, they have recently been updating things and made things worse. How do MS get away with it !

I'm on dodgy version of Outlook 2002 so it's no use trying to fix that !

if it's not the r3 gui you don't understand it what

just click add to basket and then apply

feck the emailing

up the .net

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
      if it's not the r3 gui you don't understand it what

just click add to basket and then apply

feck the emailing

up the .net

Milan.
      toot toot all aboard !!!!!!!!!!! I do believe the train has just lit it's boiler.

Comment

Working...
      X