• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Something more tedious than watching paint dry or grass growing.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something more tedious than watching paint dry or grass growing.

Battery discharge curves.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Battery discharge curves.

feast your eyes on these
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Oh I thought this was a thread about Suityou's posts.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

I walked past this place this morning. Global Color Research. I clocked the sign, thought to myself, "I wonder what they do", and then glanced down at a basement window where I could see a big screen with a sort of blue cloud on it. Hmm, researching blue this week then, I thought. I wonder if they have the equivalent of those perfume blenders who have a perfect sense of smell - people with brilliant eyesight and colour detection skills who can blend new colours to order. I'll pop in and ask next time I go past.

Comment

Originally posted by dang65 View Post
          I walked past this place this morning. Global Color Research. I clocked the sign, thought to myself, "I wonder what they do", and then glanced down at a basement window where I could see a big screen with a sort of blue cloud on it. Hmm, researching blue this week then, I thought. I wonder if they have the equivalent of those perfume blenders who have a perfect sense of smell - people with brilliant eyesight and colour detection skills who can blend new colours to order. I'll pop in and ask next time I go past.
          Interesting factoid... It's been shown that Colour-blindness can be an attribute on the battlefield - moral of the story, don't let someone with perfect colour vision design your camouflage...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Interesting factoid... It's been shown that Colour-blindness can be an attribute on the battlefield - moral of the story, don't let someone with perfect colour vision design your camouflage...
            Citation needed

Comment

Originally posted by teclo View Post
              Citation needed
              Here's one

www.staff.city.ac.uk/~morgan/Camouflage.pdf

Type this "Colour Blindness Camouflage detection" into Google, take two aspirin and never doubt me again!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Phwoar!
                You kill me Zethy
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                  You kill me Zethy
                  hth.
                  Hey, you two should get together!

AP is single!
                  Zeity is single!
                  AP is old!
                  Zeity's even olderer!
                  Ap has looked better!
                  Zeity isn't choosy!

Sorted! This match-making stuff is easy!

Comment

hth.
                    I see you're still stuck in lower case
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                    X