• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

George Osborne - any good as Chancellor?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George Osborne - any good as Chancellor?

Hmmm.
    Degree in history, only real jobs: data input clerk and a spell in Selfridges.
    Bring back Ken Clark, I say!
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Hmmm. Degree in history, only real jobs: data input clerk and a spell in Selfridges.
    That's already a lot more than you ever did.

HTH

Comment

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        That's already a lot more than you ever did.

HTH
        You profess to having numerous degrees and yet have, on many occasions, proved yourself to be a complete economic simpleton. Maybe it's not all in the education
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Maybe we should let him do the job more than a week before making any decisions. After all, the majority thought Brown was doing a good job for quite a few years.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

His popularity will probably follow a battery discharge curve.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Personally I think a degree in history is exactly what a Chancellor needs - as history provides the knowledge to avoid mistakes.
              On the other hand isn't Gordo a history PhD? And he didn't spot the signs of a classic bubble
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

The current mob are less qualified to run the country than the last lot.

Anyway, I don't give a frack.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                  His popularity will probably follow a battery discharge curve.
                  He doesn't have to be popular - popular usually gets us in the tulip - he just has to make a better job of it than the previous two inept bastards!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Personally I think a degree in history is exactly what a Chancellor needs - as history provides the knowledge to avoid mistakes.
                    On the other hand isn't Gordo a history PhD? And he didn't spot the signs of a classic bubble
                    People who study history are doomed to make the same mistakes.

Comment

Working...
                    X