• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bloomed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloomed!

I’ve just received some flowers from clientco’s clients.

Huh? Flowers? For me?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

Huh? Flowers? For me?
    Nice, but I prefer cash.

Do you think it may be because of your impeding doom at the weekend and they don't have the address of the hospital?

Comment

Huh? Flowers? For me?
      You've obviously gave them the impression that flowers would be a suitable pressie...

Comment

Huh? Flowers? For me?
        Your in the Netherlands, not unusual to get flowers on your first day or your last. Something they forgot to tell you
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Nice, but I prefer cash.

Do you think it may be because of your impeding doom at the weekend and they don't have the address of the hospital?
          So do I. I shall replace the greeting card, take them to Lady Tester and claim my rewards.

Comment

So do I. I shall replace the greeting card, take them to Lady Tester and claim my rewards.
            To be greeted with the response "Ok, who is she, what have you done?"

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Nice, but I prefer cash.

Oh that impending doom. Hmmmm, don’t know. I’ll be alright. I can run quite fast if there are three 18 stone Samoans behind me.

Comment

Oh that impending doom. Hmmmm, don’t know. I’ll be alright. I can run quite fast if there are three 18 stone Samoans behind me.
                Yeah, always assuming they're behind you...

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                  Your in the Netherlands, not unusual to get flowers on your first day or your last. Something they forgot to tell you
                  No, I just got a new contract signed for two months at 3 days per week, with 5% rate rise. Here comes summer…

Comment

Send them a fresh tulip by way of thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X