• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Credit crunch - take 2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit crunch - take 2

Linky

What little credit we have in Europe is drying up.

The key three-month U.S. dollar Libor moved higher once again Tuesday, continuing the recent upward trend as banks add an extra risk premium to interbank lending rates against the backdrop of Europe's sovereign debt crisis.
    "There has been quite some volatility in required [liquidity] or demand for liquidity," said Matteo Regesta, a strategist at BNP Paribas. "Funding conditions remain tight but there has been a kind of panic on the back of the sovereign risk. Libor/OIS has been an indicator of liquidity demand, but nowhere near earlier crisis levels."
    Uh huh, and that will be why the European bailout just happened.

So how long before the QE and bailout money dries up?

I think we should tighten our chin straps.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Dirty spekulants!

Comment

I'm finding it very anoying having to go from page to page to follow a thread, because your signatures are so long, there are less posts per page. FFS keep it short, you're not that funny.
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Dirty spekulants!

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post

I'm finding it very anoying having to go from page to page to follow a thread, because your signatures are so long, there are less posts per page. FFS keep it short, you're not that funny.
          And this would be me or Churchy?
          Are you on an iPhone?

Comment

I’m getting rather bored of all this financial jiggery pokery on the news. Can’t we have a really good volcano instead?
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              And this would be me or Churchy?
              Waste of space, that would be both of you.
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post

Dear girl, I appreciate the fact that my sig may be a little long and at certain times of the month may be of annoyance - fortunately there is a feature within your profile that will disable the displaying of peoples signatures.

Thank you for your understanding.

Now get your bitch ass in the kitchen and make me some pie!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Dear girl, I appreciate the fact that my sig may be a little long and at certain times of the month may be of annoyance - fortunately there is a feature within your profile that will disable the displaying of peoples signatures.

Thank you for your understanding.

Now get your bitch ass in the kitchen and make me some pie!
                  Quite a catch, aren't we

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    Quite a catch, aren't we
                    Like a pair of guppies..................with the looks and brains to match.
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X