• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Double boomed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double boomed!

Yesterday evening, extended current contract for extra four weeks. This afternoon, confirmed start date for new contract with different client once that four weeks is done.

This is so different from just a few months ago when it felt like I couldn't even land a bloody paper-round if I'd tried. Such is contracting.

Originally posted by dang65 View Post
    Yesterday evening, extended current contract for extra four weeks. This afternoon, confirmed start date for new contract with different client once that four weeks is done.

This is so different from just a few months ago when it felt like I couldn't even land a bloody paper-round if I'd tried. Such is contracting.
    This only happens under the Tories!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      This only happens under the Tories!

Ah, yeah, that's the other bit of good news... the second contract is in France, so I can storm out of the country in protest at the fascists having wheedled their way back into power.

Comment

Originally posted by dang65 View Post
        Ah, yeah, that's the other bit of good news... the second contract is in France, so I can storm out of the country in protest at the fascists having wheedled their way back into power.
        Ah Oui! La Grande Flounce!!

Magnifique!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
        X