• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The official come back SASGuru thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The official come back SASGuru thread

<placeholder>

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

He hasn't gone yet you daft sod. Give it a day at least (before I have to update the sig again).
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

You're not the brightest are you.

You'll only land up taking a proper kicking and flouncing off. As far as I see from today's fun and games you had it at about level 3 of 10. You can't take much higher than five so I'd give it up before you pshhhhhhhh!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        You're not the brightest are you.

You'll only land up taking a proper kicking and flouncing off. As far as I see from today's fun and games you had it at about level 3 of 10. You can't take much higher than five so I'd give it up before you pshhhhhhhh!
        Come on MF!! Don't let your bias against Suity cloud your eyes.......

SAS took a beating..... Suity bent him over and had his way.......

True Suity got a bit cocky and went after the rest of the world.... but fair is fair... on todays ranking SAS is walking bow legged and Suity is strutting!!!

Tomorrow is another day.... and I am sure SAS will be back/totally ignore the shafting he has taken (delete as you see fit).

Suity has today taken a step towards manhood................ it'l be fun to see how this develops........

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
          Suity has today taken a step towards manhood................ it'l be fun to see how this develops........
          Like "The Graduate" meets "Deliverance".
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Drewster. If you think SY won today's verbal joust you're even more of a TPD bedwetter than I originally had you for!!!!

But that's your problem. I cannot tell your whining, attention seeking drivel from the other village idiot.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

His signature is starting to annoy me. But he was on steroids today.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                His signature is starting to annoy me. But he was on steroids today.
                True this may need addressing, but if it annoys enough posters then it may be worth keeping. OTOH it may get factored down to something really offensive to all, so shorter, but still as potent. We'll see.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  <placeholder>

Don't even joke about it.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    it may get factored down to something really offensive to all
                    Like your Moniker you mean?

Belt and Braces going for yeeuch factor in the signature as well.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X